Cat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Magic started sneezing like crazy a few days ago. Now both of them are sneezing.....and they are HUGE sneezes like 3 times in a row. It is spring here...and we have had the windows open a lot since the air is warmer. By warmer I mean like 6 degrees. Do you think they might have gotten a cold from it? The windows are only open for a few hours every few days.

Do I need to take them to the vet for this? They are acting totally normal, except for sneezing. I really have NO money cause I'm in school, so if I don't have to take them to the vet then that's good! When I work fulltime in the summer they will both be going for check ups.

·
Registered
917 Posts
i would think more likely the open windows are blowing up dust and new smells and stuff like that, maybe?

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
If it doesn't go away soon add a pinch of Ester C powder to their food for a few days - it will help their immune system
I have followed this advice that Dr Jean recommended a while ago and it worked perfectly for Cheerio

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
Punky has allergy problems in the spring/fall. The vet said she's probably allergic to dusts and pollens and mentioned if it got really bad he would prescribe some "kitty claritin".

1 - 4 of 4 Posts