Cat Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone! I have a question that I'm struggling with about my two kitties. They are Eiley (female - DSH - white and tiger striped - just beautiful!) and Boo (male - DSH - black - cutest, sweetest cat ever!) - they are both approx. 3 years old.
I am moving about 6 states away and when I first arrive will be staying with family until I get my own place (about a months time). My brother has a dander allergy and my kitties would have to be confined to one room - my neice's room. She loves cats, so that's not a problem, but I fear for how stressed out they will be without me at night and being confined. Boo especially is terrified of other people and I can almost feel the fear and stress he would be under. On top of that, the car ride will be 20 - 22 hours over two days. I love my kitties and want them with me, but am afraid I'm being selfish. Should I try to find a good home for them in my current area? Would they rather go through all of the stress and still be with me? Does anyone have any experience with this type of situation? I would appreciate any advice you could offer.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts