Cat Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A bit ago I posted about Little Miss Mika not choosing a person as her person.
I believe it is safe to assume Mika has chosen me as her person. The downside is she likes to nibble on me. Best example was this morning. Alarm goes off. Hubby goes "wakey wakey" I dont budge in an attempt to throw him off and make him think I'm passed out cold so I could get a couple more minutes of sleep. Next thing I know Little Miss Mika is nibbling on all my fingers and toes, arms, sides.

All hubby hears is

"grumble grumble"
"..."
"grumble biting grumble me"
"..."
"Quit biting me!"

*Mika attack*

"Rawr!"

Needless to say I didn't get my couple extra minutes of sleep.

On one hand I'm thrilled im her person and I think the finger nibbles and whatnot is adorable. (Not to mention a sign of affection she only does with me) On the other hand I like my extra snuck in minutes of sleep! But I supposed the saying is true, I cant have my cake and eat it too so I guess I'll go with pie.:kittyturn

·
Registered
261 Posts
Haha! Both of our cats do that to me. Tucker is too young to sleep with us, but kyra has learned if she waits till Alex is asleep and then gently pushes on him he moves away from the pressure. He has woken up on the floor many many times with kyra sprawled out on his half of the bed and her head on my lap. Silly kitty! A queen sized bed is plenty big enough for two people and a seven pound cat! (kyra is a small cat, at 7 pounds she is slightly overweight)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts