Cat Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A little quiz... if the mods remove it, I guess I can maybe see why.

1. Bluemilk loves to attend renaissance fairs. Perhaps that love of history is why his cat is named ______________.

2. Doodlebug gives great advice on feline nutrition. Part of the reason she knows so much about the subject is her occupation, which is ____________.

3. Marcia has five cats. One is a sweet little girl who recently had surgery named Missy. Another is a cat with "Bette Davis eyes" named Lacey. Name any of her other cats.

4. Venusworld, a wonderful foster provider, is up to foster batch # ____, according to a recent post.

5. librarychick gives some of the most logical, intelligent advice. Besides Doran, can you name one of her other cats?

6. Junglibillis has a cat named Aloo and a cat named Billi. What do those names mean in English?

7. Mitts & Tess takes part in one of the most important functions of cat volunteers everywhere, TNR. What does "TNR" stand for?

8. MowMow has two handsome boys, MowMow and Shepherd Book. What color(s) are they?

9. pkbshrew is another wonderful foster provider. What beautiful country does she hail from?

10. Snowy has a delightful mostly white cat who happens to be FIV+. What is his name?

If you want to add more questions as these get answered, feel free. Or if this is a dumb idea, just ignore and it'll make it's way into archival death.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Aha I feel weird knowing some of these without looking anything up :p

3. Zipper! He's one of her younger kitties right?
4. I think it's #4 with the pregnant mama, could be wrong though, she fosters so many!
7. "Trap, Neuter, Release"
8. MowMow is an Orange and white tabby boy, Shepherd Book is a pocket panther (all black)
10. E.T.

Does this make me weird :p Can't think of any questions :p

·
Registered
8,978 Posts
3. Zipper! He's one of her younger kitties right?
4. I think it's #4 with the pregnant mama, could be wrong though, she fosters so many!
7. "Trap, Neuter, Release"
8. MowMow is an Orange and white tabby boy, Shepherd Book is a pocket panther (all black)
10. E.T.
1. Robin
2. Pet store owner
5. Muffin
6. Billi = Cat in Hindi and Aloo means potato

·
Premium Member
2,856 Posts
I was about to answer all of these but see only one is left unanswered now, so I'll just answer it...

9. Ireland...? Hmm. Oh wait, that was someone else... UK? I know it wasn't the USA or Canada. :lol:

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
I have the worst memory ever... I knew most of them but couldn't remember right away lol I only could answer one off the top of my head lol

·
Premium Member
7,860 Posts
1. Bluemilk loves to attend renaissance fairs. Perhaps that love of history is why his cat is named ______________.
ummm, I should know this one!
2. Doodlebug gives great advice on feline nutrition. Part of the reason she knows so much about the subject is her occupation, which is ____________.
drat, should know this one too!!

3. Marcia has five cats. One is a sweet little girl who recently had surgery named Missy. Another is a cat with "Bette Davis eyes" named Lacey. Name any of her other cats.
this one I know, I think.....

4. Venusworld, a wonderful foster provider, is up to foster batch # ____, according to a recent post.
Ummm, 4?

5. librarychick gives some of the most logical, intelligent advice. Besides Doran, can you name one of her other cats?
oh no....is it...??, um......

6. Junglibillis has a cat named Aloo and a cat named Billi. What do those names mean in English?
awww, err, ..., um.........

7. Mitts & Tess takes part in one of the most important functions of cat volunteers everywhere, TNR. What does "TNR" stand for?
I KNOW THIS ONE!, Trap, Neuter, Release!! Yea!!!

8. MowMow has two handsome boys, MowMow and Shepherd Book. What color(s) are they?
Orange-white, black (w/white?).

9. pkbshrew is another wonderful foster provider. What beautiful country does she hail from?
Ummm, Ireland?

10. Snowy has a delightful mostly white cat who happens to be FIV+. What is his name?
Snowy??

Oh, this is totally pathetic on my part!! I vow to get to know you all better as the months and years go on!! GREAT quiz!
I know, lets all get together and have a BBQ! Come on over!!!!

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
LOL!! I use to live not too awful far from you, Marcia! Newport News, ...I worked on the M&M bridge tunnel, one of the neatest things to see being built ..but that was a many moons ago.

·
Premium Member
7,860 Posts
LOL!! I use to live not too awful far from you, Marcia! Newport News, ...I worked on the M&M bridge tunnel, one of the neatest things to see being built ..but that was a many moons ago.
I used to drive up to the shipyard there every day for two years while my aircraft carrier was being built (USS Harry S Truman - CVN 75). On a good day at 4:30AM it took me 50 minutes. On a bad day it took me almost 2 hours one way, Even WITH the Monitor Merrimac Bridge Tunnel!! But thank you for making my drive easier despite the miserable traffic here!!

·
Registered
216 Posts
Oh, this is totally pathetic on my part!! I vow to get to know you all better as the months and years go on!! GREAT quiz!
I know,

lets all get together and have a BBQ! Come on over!!!

Great idea Marcia -I'm in need of a road trip!!!! ha ha

Only one I knew off top of my head was -
Billi - Cat and Aloo - Potato

Great quiz - but my memory is shot!!!

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
I love this and I personally want to apologize to everyone because I can't retain as much as I would like. It is just me but I am slowly getting to know some people....

·
Premium Member
7,860 Posts
apology accepted.......like I did any good on this quiz!!! :deal

If this was school I'd have flunked one of my favorite subjects!!!!! :crying

·
Registered
836 Posts
Ooh, so close, but I couldn't answer #'s 1 or 5 off the top of my head. Sorry Bluemilk and librarychick--or, well, I guess technically I should be appologizing to your cats. ;) Cool idea NebraskaCat!

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
1. Bluemilk loves to attend renaissance fairs. Perhaps that love of history is why his cat is named _Robin Hood_____________.

2. Doodlebug gives great advice on feline nutrition. Part of the reason she knows so much about the subject is her occupation, which is _pet food store owner___________.

3. Marcia has five cats. One is a sweet little girl who recently had surgery named Missy. Another is a cat with "Bette Davis eyes" named Lacey. Name any of her other cats. Jack? he's fat and only eats dry food.

4. Venusworld, a wonderful foster provider, is up to foster batch # ____, according to a recent post. I have no idea. 27?

5. librarychick gives some of the most logical, intelligent advice. Besides Doran, can you name one of her other cats? Muffin.

6. Junglibillis has a cat named Aloo and a cat named Billi. What do those names mean in English? I think Aloo means sweet potato or yam. Billi, I don't know.

7. Mitts & Tess takes part in one of the most important functions of cat volunteers everywhere, TNR. What does "TNR" stand for? trap neuter release

8. MowMow has two handsome boys, MowMow and Shepherd Book. What color(s) are they? mow mow is ginger and book is black.

9. pkbshrew is another wonderful foster provider. What beautiful country does she hail from? New Zealand.

10. Snowy has a delightful mostly white cat who happens to be FIV+. What is his name? E.T.

(I sort of pay attention sometimes.) (I didn't read past the first post.) Marcia, is Jack right?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts