Cat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The one cat concensus is that Rad Cat is yummy indeed. The only thing that I am unsure of is how much to feed for a kitten. It has the adult amount but not what is recommended for growth.
He's 5 months, 4 pounds, and expected adult weight is between 6-7 pounds. Any ideas?

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just went thru you cat pics. She looks like my Mia's long lost twin.
*Snif* But Tiikiri is a HE.

Tiikiri and Zenyatta the Doberman.

Oh, and Hi fellow Floridian! I am in Coral Springs. Representing the East Coast! <G>

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
Does Tiikiri pounce at and generally use the Doberman as a toy?

And...sound like a stampade of horses approaching. She has the same long legs as my girl.
Stealthy not.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
There's no stealthy. He runs almost everywhere he goes. He does LOVE to play with the dogs and will pounce and jump them. He also loves to snuggle them. We have 2 Dobermans (Reggie, Zenyatta) and 1.5 Pharaoh Hounds (Lita, Saya). 1.5 because Lita is almost always at my in laws accounting practice.

Tiikiri is a very active cat, not the typical "sleeps 18 hours of the day"

He is my heart cat, everything I wanted.

Post a picture of your Mia?

·
Registered
751 Posts
Kittens should be allowed to eat all that they want. It is best to not leave food out all the time for them though. They should get three (or more) meal times a day in which they are allowed to eat all that they want.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Can't leave raw out all day... icky. So 4-5 servings a day and maybe refrigerate what he leaves behind?

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
First night in the Kitty Witness Protection Program

Hanging out at the pool

The odd couple

More pool time

Not an early riser

1 - 10 of 10 Posts