Cat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry I seem to be asking alot of questions lately, I'm getting more confident in posting now and everyone here is great in answering.

Anyway My next question is about radiator beds, Willow lies on the radiator alot and to tell the truth it does not look like she is comfortable, but she seems to like it there so I was thinking of getting a radiator bed, I was just wondering how good they are and is it worthwhile buying one.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Whenever I find one of my cats consistantly laying in a specific place, I will usually throw a blanket or pillow over the spot. Cats will normally lay and sleep during the day where it is warm, especially during the winter months. When I get up early in the mornings, I have placed a heat lamp for a foot warmer under the tables. They will often pile up under this lamp and sleep much of the day away. As far as purchasing a radiator bed, there might be a cheaper way to comfort your cat. I have presented a few ideas.

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanx very much I will see if a can get a cusion or something to put on top the the radiator, I have found that willow won't lie on the floor, she is always on the sofa or a table or something might be cause we are ground floor so desipite a carpet the floor can be a bit chilly, anyway thanks for the advise.

·
Registered
917 Posts
my dad made me a shelf to put on the radiator, cujo lays on top of it all the time. unless you have the rounded top radiators, i bet you can just toss a board on top, maybe a blanket, and it will work great.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts