Cat Forum banner

Random kitten cuteness!

971 views 13 replies 10 participants last post by  AddFran 
#1 ·
We deal with a local rescue at work and they usually take in more cats than they have foster homes for, so we board them until a new home opens up. We had a litter of four come in, then another two came in a few days later... threw them all in together and they're all very amusing :)

This whole adventure started when I came back from lunch and found all six crammed into one bed (ok, one was hanging out...) but by the time I got the camera two decided to make a liar out of me.

Then I decided we had a couple of hours with nothing to do so it was off to an exam room for some kitty play time! (I promise, I do get actual work done some days - plus we're "socializing" them! :wink: )

Sitting pretty

Being brave (she's the most timid of the bunch)

She's my favorite :)

Kitty belly!!

The little orange and white boy has an unhealthy obsession with this pink ball... he's very timid around us but get him near the ball and he's a mad man!!

"haha, can't reach me!"

and after they were done it was back to kitty nap time all in a cozy little ball. I tried one more time with the camera... too bad the string hanging off the camera was just too tempting to them!

I love kittens. I have more... and I'm sure I'll resize and post them later (unless of course you don't want to see them...)

See less See more
#2 ·
Was there ever more concentrated fluffy cuteness than in kittens? :lol:

They're all so pretty, I love their markings. They're also at that great age where they are no longer tiny babies, but not big cats either... sooooo stinkin' cute!! No wonder you don't want to get work done :wink:

#5 ·
AddFran said:
Aw, I'm in love with that naughty one hanging outside of the box!
you should see the little monkeys climbing all over the crate and pouncing on unsuspecting heads... not to mention grabbing your pants while you walk by.

They're all quite naughty, but they make up for it by being so stinkin cute!

#6 ·
Your favorite is also mine, and I love the "can't reach me" picture! I would think it'd be hard to leave them at the end of the day, but after working there and being with them all day, I'd probably be o.k. :wink:

#11 ·
Lucky Dragon Zi said:
8O Where exactly do you work and what are you supposed to be doing?

:wink:

They're AMAZING CUTE.
I work at a vet's office... we usually have some downtime between about 1:00-3:00. Morning appointments and surgeries are usually and and afternoon appointments start up at 3:00, so everyone is going to lunch in rotating shifts and there's usually not much to do.

I *could* be dusting, organizing, that sort of thing... but socializing kittens is far more important (ok... and fun). Plus, I can always say I'm taking pictures so the rescue can list them on petfinder. I'm not actually sure if they do or not (they do take them to petsmart for adoption) but its a logical way to explain what I'm doing :)

#13 ·
Way too cute. Givin my little P.J. a run for his money! Don't you wish they could make some kind of magic cat food that makes them stay that small and sweet forever? :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.