Cat Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have a couple of random pics of my furbabies that I'd like to share. :)

I'm ready for my closeup!

LAZER EYEZ!!!1!!

Sammy loving her favorite toy, Catfish.

Hope you all enjoy! :D

·
Premium Member
7,093 Posts
Aww, such cute pics! I've got a few of the spooky eye pics - they always make me laugh. I never realized until after I got my first kitty that it's the glowing eyes that made people think kitties were the devil's spawn.

Wow, Jules looks super long and lean! Is it just because Alice is hunched down? Sammy looks so happy with her catfish toy. :) Where did you get it? It's adorable.

·
Premium Member
8,622 Posts
I think it's Jules on the cat tree thats sitting up in the little bear or meercat pose?! Adorable! They're all so cute!:D

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Absolutely adorable kitties! My favorite is definitely Sammy with her toy - she is totally cuddling it and you can tell how much she loves it! :D

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Aww, thanks all for the wonderful comments. I'll be sure to pass them on to the kitties. :)

spirite - No, Jules is VERY long and lean...thats no trick of the camera. He's a long lean 9lb muscle cat, lol! One of these days I have to get a pic of me holding him up so you can see just how long everything about this cat is. :) And Catfish was bought many years ago at Petco I think...was her very first toy, and she still cherishes it. :luv

10cats2dogs - Yuppers thats Jules. My silly little boy. :p

Susan - OMG SUSAN! /tackle I've missed you and the girls! You all doing well?

MowMow - Oh don't worry...I got more of Sammy to put up soon. She just loves that camera, hehe.

TranquilityBlue - Yes, Jules is my handsome little oriental-something, lol! I have no idea what he's mixed with, but I've been told everything from Siamese to Havanese to Oriental Shorthair to Bombay. Whatever he is, he looks like a cat straight out of Egyptian myths. He's definitely a striking boy! :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts