Cat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok,
My dad knows our shephard loves to go after Angie (he has done it before), & my dad refuses to take him out on a leash in the morning. My dad says he listens. Well, Zeus certiantly didn't listen to my dad the last time Zeus went after Angie. My dad said she would get away. Maybe. Maybe not. We were lucky she escaped the last time. Who knows if she would escape this time!?!? Zeus HATES Angie for no reason. Buffy & Scooter like her! But Zeus doesn't for some strange reason. He barks everytime she comes around! I'm afraid, if he goes after her again, he will kill her, or instead he would scare her off, for good! I've tried everything to get my dad to walk Zeus on the leash in the morning but he won't do it! :x :evil: :evil: :x Well, Zeus will be sorry if he kills Angie because he should NOT go after her! Sorry, just had to vent.

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
Uh-oh, that is NOT good. 8O

I would be really mad if I were you, too. :evil:

What kind of dog is Zeus again? Dogs can be VERY dangerous to cats if they do not like them. You are right, he will likely kill her if he gets ahold of her. At the least, he will scare her a lot. And if he finds the kittens, he will almost definately kill them. :(

What does your mom say about it? Maybe she could talk to your dad.

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My Mom isn't happy. He just WILL NOT listen. I told her don't bother. He won't listen. Zeus is a German Shepherd. Buffy who is part German Shepherd didn't go after her. Scooter who is lab & spaniel mix didn't go after her. Oh, Zeus wants Angie BAD! He jumped on his dog house, pulled his kennel in, tries to get out of it when ever he sees her.\
:evil: :x :x :evil:

·
Banned
1,649 Posts
If Angie is not safe in her environment, I think you have to try harder to move her. Its the kittens I would be worried about.

Just to add, this is your dad's fault, NOT the dog's fault.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts