Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Little Girl...we are not coming out and you cant make us!!!

Little Rats...I shall cast a spell!

Little Rats...I shall play with your tail!

Maybe if I just nudge you a little!

Oh thats a good boy! See I wont hurt you!

Oh my magical powers...now I see 2!

See big sister...I told you I could do it!

Awe...isn't this the cutest!!!

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Oh wow, they're so cute....I've never seen rats of that color. All I've ever seen were the ones that hang out in the dumpster behind Kroger's.

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
EChryst said:
Man, Crystal wants rats so bad... I'm not sure how well they'd react with cats... (Don't worry, I'll use the Search button). But if they work well, I think I'm sold. They are so cute.
I am new to rats...these are my first ones...I have 3 fawn males I adopted, they are 6 months old, I have them for almost 5 weeks now...
if you have any questions...
I love to talk about them. :D

·
Registered
234 Posts
Im thinking of getting one *rat*. Were is a good place to get info on health, care of them etc. Also are they like all other pets must have two to keep company?

·
Banned
1,549 Posts
BoscosMum said:
EChryst said:
Man, Crystal wants rats so bad... I'm not sure how well they'd react with cats... (Don't worry, I'll use the Search button). But if they work well, I think I'm sold. They are so cute.
I am new to rats...these are my first ones...I have 3 fawn males I adopted, they are 6 months old, I have them for almost 5 weeks now...
if you have any questions...
I love to talk about them. :D
Talk away! :) I'm definitely looking into them, they're so cute. How do your cats get along with them? I've read hamsters (?) get stressed if they have cats around them (being their predators and all).

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
My friend had pet rats when we were younger, and though I wouldn't have them for myself,

they seem to be very well behave,

and I had handled them lots, never been bitten by one, though I have by gerbils and hamsters.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts