Cat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My cat, Mimi, has not been fed RadCat in a while because I have been dealing with my sick kitty, Caroline. Mimi has been getting canned, and days where Caroline's appetite was off, she ate kibble. Bad I know. Mimi has not been finishing her canned food or her small portion of dry. Mimi's poop began to get really stinky again. I thought she was having trouble peeing the other morning, but when I got home from work she was peeing fine - no crying, good size pee clumps. I got RadCat out of the freezer, and Mimi finished it all! She was so happy. Got to make this raw thing happen - get grinder so it can be more affordable.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Neither of my cats will eat anything chunky. They only lick the juice/gravy. I tried Mimi with a chicken wing. No go. Will try again another time in a few weeks.

·
Registered
709 Posts
Keep up to good work! It took my kids months to switch from ground raw to raw chunks (and I switched an older teen cat too!), it took a while but they eventually switched. :) I wouldn't, however, try with boney pieces yet.. just raw chicken cut into tiny pieces then slightly bigger pieces... a bone would be way too much for a cat just starting out (unless it was chicken/quail ribs).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts