Cat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
RayRay loves to sit right in front of the fire, sometimes with his nose right up to the metal safely curtain. I just hope he wouldn't stay there if it were harming him.

They all love to sleep in the beds in front of the fire. Here is a pic of Tweeze and Ray making themselves comfortable.

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
Awww...they look nice and cozy. I lit my pilot lights in my gas log fireplace about a month ago. Muffs and Abby now love the fireplace. I put one of their small cat trees in front of it and I generally find one or both of them sleeping there when the fire is on. As long as he can't get past the metal screening, RayRay will be fine.

·
Super Moderator
26,492 Posts
I could look at RayRay's face all day long, there's just something about him.

That picture of Tweezer and RayRay is so cute, looks like Tweeze is watching over him.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Ray Ray look to comfy!
My Folks have a wood burning stove in there basement. Their cat, Muffin(RIP) would lay in front of the stove sometimes until she would almost smoke from the heat! She would then turn over and roast the other side! When the fire would get low she would actualy lay under the stove. Other time when the fire got low she would walk over, sniff the stove, look at Pops and meow. It was like she was saying " fix this thing!"

1 - 4 of 4 Posts