1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
28,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
RayOfAsh
Cat

Posted: Fri Jan 23, 2004 7:24 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay, the advice i am about to give is the best anybody will ever get on eating and losing weight:

Eat normal, have a healthy combination of both meat and vegitables. Thats the way we always ate untill these stupid dietitions came in to control our lives, and junk-food... Only eat 3 times a day with no junk food. And drink milk, milk helps you lose weight.

I eat nothing but cereal (un-healthy). Im almost 16, and i weigh under 90 pounds . That there is proof that:

A) I have a FAST metabolism
B) Milk helps lose weight
C) Im a weakling

NO PILL CONTROLING THE AMMOUNT YOU EAY WILL NEVER HELP YOU LOSE WEIGHT! But there are pills that speed up your metabolism, thoes DO help but i think they are expensive.

GYM'S ONLY HELP IF YOU ARE EATING HEALTHY! If you go to a gym and excersize for an hour, it will do nothing if you dont control how you eat. As in, 3 times a day, breakfast lunch and dinner. 1 eatch. NO DESERTS!

Ever seen The Frontier House? They ate meat, and vegitables normaly, and worked all day, and did you see how buff they were getting and how healthy they looked?

Normal eating, lots of excersize, thats the answer to loosing weight. No special diet has ever worked, and none ever will.

And of-course:

BEWARE THE FREEMASONS!

These guys secretly run the world, they control what you see, and how you live through the media and governments! DONT BELEAVE IN ANYTHING EXCEPT WHAT YOU WANT TO BELEAVE IN! NOT WHAT YOUR TOLD TO BELEAVE IN (patriotism for example IS BAD)!

An EXCELLENT example of this is the Two-Towers incedant. its easy to tell that the Freemasons staged the whole thing to please the media. How else would they have found out who did it in 2 DAYS! When som case's that are so mutch more easy'ier arnt solved for YEARS!

Bin Ladin did it to cause a war, wich is EXACTLY what he got!!! Any person with half a brain WOULDNT HAVE GIVEN HIM WHAT HE WANTED! ESPECIALLY WITH ALL THOES PEOPLE WHO DIED (NOW THEY CAN NEVER REST IN PEACE!)!

The Freemasons THRIVE through the media, so they have to make them happy with things like this.

·
Registered
863 Posts
Well - personally I think that both the twin towers and religion are both very touchy subjects, with the possibility to hurt people's feelings. I mean - I'm just from Halifax NS and knew people involved in that horrible disaster, and also sorta take offense to the fact that people may think the deed was done in the US by US citizens who are Christian (not that I am Christian myself - just an atheist).

Although it didn't break rules, I do believe it was inappropriate and agree with the actions taken.

Also it was sorta severly out of context - from bunless burgers to the twin towers. :S

But I guess everyone has the right to speak their minds...

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
i agree with what you said bean.

jeanie thanks for yanking it. you don't have to put it back.

it was removed because it was offensive. the post was just way to off topic for a cat forum.

i hesitated because i hate to limit speech / thoughts. thanks for making some good points as to why this wasn’t the case.

·
Premium Member
28,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I get very upset when I edit something. I believe in respecting the members. We just got a compliment from a member a few days ago which said that this was the best managed forum they had ever joined.

Someone else said the trolls don't bother the Cat Forum because there seems to be a zero tolerance for troublemakers. I truly wish I didn't have to edit anything, but if I am the first to see it, I have no choice. I believe that RayofAsh is a young person-around 13, who doesn't know how to handle himself among adults.

I'm glad you are not upset with me, catman, because yesterday's declawing thread, followed by RayofAsh's post burned me out. I know your job is full of stress, so this is petty, but I get very upset, as you do, about editing someone else's thoughts. And, of course, I come across as the bad guy. I watched this site for quite a while to make sure it was the kind of site I wanted to join. I hope it stays the way it is.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts