Cat Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
28,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I received two complaints about Ray today, one from Padunk and one from Kristy 03 about his rudeness in two threads in the Lounge, I'd Really Like to Know and What Does Your Highschool Yearbook say about you. I have left his comments there. He argues for the sake of arguing, and adds long quotations from some source about fallacies. To be honest, he is insulting in almost every post he makes. I think he wants to be banned, so he can brag about it on another forum. I am not going to answer his remarks to me, but I, for one, am sick of his antics.

·
Premium Member
28,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I thought you might be under the weather, Dan. I'm glad you're back. It's a shame about Ray, but he's been so insulting in the last few days, and he has ruined the enjoyment of the forum for other members. Stay well, please. I'm glad you're back

·
Premium Member
28,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just got another complaint from Annissa. She asked him online to be more polite, and then sent me a pm.

Dan, 5 days won't help much. He comes to the forum for 4-5 days, makes trouble, and then isn't back again for about a month. I would warn him ((when he comes back) that his next suspension will be for months, not days. Just my opinion. I didn't tell you, but he told Karaoke Kat that the name she chose for her baby is ugly. Of course it's best not to answer him at all, but as Bean said, there's always someone who will feed the trolls, even the baby trolls.

·
Premium Member
28,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Kindness is a good thing, but in this case I think it's better for the membership that he grow up before he comes back. They're really tired of the nonsense.

·
Registered
656 Posts
I agree with this decision as well, Ray is generally disruptive towards the forum. I feel bad for him, because I know he is a young kid. However I dont think this is the apropriate forum for him.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts