Cat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It has been one month since we brought RayRay into our home. At first I don't think he felt very well. When he went to the vet we found he had some serious dental problems which he has since had surgery for. It was a tough recovery from the surgery but I think he is starting to feel like he has come home forever.`He is a very sweet cat and I finally have my lap-cat! :D

We couldn't have moved my son into his new apartment a couple of weeks ago without RayRay's help with the boxes.

He joins in with the others at treat time

When he first came home he spent a lot of time in the study which is the room were I kept him separated from the others at first. Now he is enjoying the run of the house.

He still enjoys spending time in the study, especially when I am on the computer. He is bumping my hand to pet him right now, so I think I will just hit "submit" before he deletes it all!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Awwww....so sweet! My cat just had some serious dental surgery too. 6 teeth had to be extracted!! I can tell already after a week he feels so much better (and his breath smells amazing). Hope your lil' guy is doing well too!

Nerina~

·
Super Moderator
26,515 Posts
He has the sweetest little face! Especially in the next to the last picture! :luv

·
Premium Member
2,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nerina said:
Awwww....so sweet! My cat just had some serious dental surgery too. 6 teeth had to be extracted!! I can tell already after a week he feels so much better (and his breath smells amazing). Hope your lil' guy is doing well too!

Nerina~
Six teeth is a lot at once, poor kitty. I bet he feels better with all those sore teeth gone!
Ray had four extractions and a hole from one of his canines into his sinus cavity repaired. When I first brought him home he acted like an old cat. Now he seems to get younger every day as he feels better and better.

The sweet face is what made my hubby want to bring him home. Mr "NO MORE CATS" fell in love with this boy!

·
Super Moderator
26,515 Posts
RayRay is so happy to be in your signature! :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts