Cat Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He says please don't kiss me. Actually I help him speak. He sits on my lap facing me and then i take my thumb and put it on his lower lip and move it up and down. He says mommy i love you very much but please i don't like kisses. I just put up with it cause i would never bite or scratch you, and i have a great personality. I keep telling you all the time not to kiss me. I give up. You won't stop kissing me.

Sorry Razzle. Kitty tax and also I can't help it. You are too cute, too irresitable. Well then he would say i'm ugly. Then i'd say being ugly makes you cute and kissable. I don't ask for much. Just some kitty kisses and hugs. I know you love me cause when you see me you say bur-ow. And when i'm at my computer desk you place your paw on my leg and say bur-ow. You don't know how lucky you have me as an owner. Plus it makes me laugh so much when i do this. Too funny. If you hated it that much, you'd get off my lap though he has such a gentle personality he feels he can't til i let him go. Love you. Love you always Razzle. Oh, the price of being loved.

Kathy

1 - 2 of 2 Posts