Cat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Zoey is not new to the forum, but she is new to my house. PZR's mommy dropped her off on Saturday and we are thrilled to have her. She is a sweetie, a little apprehensive right now, but settling in. I think she's going to be a great fit and I'm already glad we didn't go with a kitten.

Looking a little fearful last night:

This morning I couldn't find her and finally found her here:

Later I found her here:

I got her down with a ladder and put her here instead...she seems more relaxed:

·
Registered
6,955 Posts
Zoey is adorable! It looks like she's trying to get settled in your house.

I missed the story . . . how did you happen to adopt Zoey from PZR?

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I missed the story . . . how did you happen to adopt Zoey from PZR?
Her daughter had allergies that were getting worse and worse and she had to rehome Zoey and her other cat, Piper. I had been considering another cat for a while and the timing was right for us. Plus Zoey seemed like she'd be a really good fit. There is a thread in "cats in need".

She's doing great today, moving around more, more relaxed, her pupils aren't so dilated, and she ate alot this morning.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Okay - the second and third picture look like classic Zoey! Give her a hug and a kiss for me. I really miss her, but glad to see her settling in.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
PZR, my kids are home now too and they are both doting on her. It's going very well!

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I've been letting Zoey spend supervised time with Muffin and a little with my sheltie as well (when she's high up or I'm holding her). She is freaked out by my border collie at the moment since he tends to get very excited, and I haven't introduced Tiger Lily yet, but she and Muffin seem to like eachother.

·
Registered
239 Posts
oh this is just great, Zoe is a beautiful girl & I am so pleased she has found a lovely home & is getting along with Muffin already :)

it is also really nice that PZR's mummy can still get to see & hear all about her baby xx

·
Registered
346 Posts
Zoey is not new to the forum, but she is new to my house. PZR's mommy dropped her off on Saturday and we are thrilled to have her. She is a sweetie, a little apprehensive right now, but settling in. I think she's going to be a great fit and I'm already glad we didn't go with a kitten.

Looking a little fearful last night:

This morning I couldn't find her and finally found her here:

Later I found her here:

I got her down with a ladder and put her here instead...she seems more relaxed:

I just wanted to say what a wonderful thing you did taking in zoey. What a BEAUTIFUL cat! Truly gorgeous. How on earth did she get up to that top window?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts