Cat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
RE: Sent from Pet Guide

Does anyone know how to delete/get rid of this on your posts?
I've looked through the 'stickies'...
Please help! Thanks :?

·
Super Moderator
26,433 Posts
Someone here figured out how to do that, hopefully they'll chime in.

·
Registered
104 Posts
On the app, when you load it before you select the cat forum, there is a button that looks like it has sliders on it in the top right corner. Tap that, there should be an option for signature, it's default is the sent from pet guide free app thing but you can switch it to none. That should do it :)

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you KaBoom! I found it! :D

·
Premium Member
2,856 Posts
I have a problem with this... I can select 'customize' or 'none' yet when I go to reply to a post it still has all the HTML below talking about petguide.

Does anyone else have this problem?

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have a problem with this... I can select 'customize' or 'none' yet when I go to reply to a post it still has all the HTML below talking about petguide.

Does anyone else have this problem?
Did you try refreshing on App or F5 on PC? :wink

·
Premium Member
2,856 Posts
I'm pretty sure I've tried everything. Currently I have it set to 'none' but the text still appears when I click to reply. I've pressed the menu button on the phone and then pressed refresh many times in various areas of the forum, I've restarted the app, I've rebooted the phone...

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I followed everything that KaBOOM said to do and it worked for me (plus since I'm at home I also did refresh (F5) there on PC. (I've got a SG3 phone.)Do you have your phone set to sync? :confused:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts