Cat Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
28,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
re: the Lonnie thread under review:

This might be a joke, but I don't know this guy. His profile says he's an SPCA volunteer. What do you thinK?

Also, there is a post by Lilly from Cat Chat that she has already posted in Behavior. The reason I moved it was because Aonir has been playing moderator a bit lately. She tells people not to post in old threads, demands that threads be removed, etc. She's a good member, otherwise. And Lilly is a doll. I don't like to see a member correct another member like that.

I wrote to RayofAsh. I told him he was pushing too far, and could be banned for his recent behavior, depending on your decision.

Busy day!

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
This might be a joke, but I don't know this guy. His profile says he's an SPCA volunteer. What do you thinK?
umm this person just seems to post off the wall stuff. i don't know what to make of it yet :roll:

Also, there is a post by Lilly from Cat Chat that she has already posted in Behavior. The reason I moved it was because Aonir has been playing moderator a bit lately. She tells people not to post in old threads, demands that threads be removed, etc. She's a good member, otherwise. And Lilly is a doll. I don't like to see a member correct another member like that.
she means well. i hope she doesn't keep taking it too far, or i will have to send her a friendly reminder that back seat moding is not allowed.

I wrote to RayofAsh. I told him he was pushing too far, and could be banned for his recent behavior, depending on your decision.
close to a banning.

Busy day!
good work :wink:

·
Premium Member
28,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Obviously, they're not interested in cats, but in making us think we don't have lives. I think they wonder how long you'll take this nonsense before you stop them. Then they'll go to another forum. Ho hum... Then we will be deprived (yawn!!) of their fascinating conversation.... :(

They should be told what you do for a living and what I used to do. Two of the most fascinating fields people could be in! And Bean is a wonderful artist! I believe what we're doing is helping people and animals, and that's the top two of God's creation!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.