Cat Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wednesday I had an appointment scheduled for Crystal at the vet.
Well Wednesday morning Milo starts acting totally out of character and attacked Spyder like he wanted to kill him or something. Milo and Spyder have always got along real well, Spyder has almost been like a daddy to Milo.
So I knew something was wrong, and got Milo squeezed in with Crystal at her appointment.
Milo had a fever of 103.7, the vet couldn't figure out why he has a fever and gave us Clavomox to give him twice a day. And if it doesn't help she want to do blood test to see of anything is going on.

Yesterday there was a bit of tension between them as Spyder was nervous from being attacked the day before, but no fights. They even touched noses a few times.

This morning Milo attacked Spyder :cry: again jumped right on his back as Spyder was walking past, then start chasing him around the house and attacking him some more...that lasted about a minute until I broke them up.

So I'm wondering why is Milo having agression against Spyder and not any of the other cats...is it because he somehow associates Spyder with not feeling well?

Poor Spyder, he's such a good boy and doesn't deserve being attacked for no reason :cry:

I'm also wondering if this agression will stop once Milo's feeling better....I'm open to all advice and suggestions.

Thanks,
stormy

·
Registered
151 Posts
:cry: Well I'm not a good person to give suggestions, but I'll do my best.

It sounds like that Milo is doing this because he is sick. One of the reasons I might think why he is attacking only Spyder is because if they were good friends before, then maybe they know what eachother are feeling. Milo might be mad at Spyder for not feeling bad either because they might have shared their feelings before.

It is very strange why Milo has a temperature and the vet does not know why. Maybe he has an infection, or something. I am sure that after Milo gets better he will stop attacking Spyder, unless Spyder gets made at Milo at some point and then starts attacking him back even when Milo stops.

Then again Milo might not stop and might get used to attacking Spyder. Sickness can make people and animals act strangely. I don't know why. And I think that Spyder might also start to get afraid of Milo and might hide, or not trust Milo anymore. So there is the suggestion that Spyder might start attacking Milo.

Tell me if you have any luck!
Good Luck! :lol:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts