Cat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay cally ive talked about her many times day 62 now and she is having some stronger contractions and im worried maybe she might have a complication how often do they occur shes a year and a half and the pregnancy was accidental anyways luckily they all have homes and she got pregnant on the first shot by a blue- gray persian

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well thanks for the information i hope it helps im just trying to research this and get as prepared as i possibly can =) thanks for all thats helped

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
Sure! :) I can just imagine what a wreck I would be if one of mine were about to give birth. 8O 8O 8O

I'm sure she will do great...good luck! :D

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol yea it is a wreck and a sleepless job if you ask me well ill need all the luck i can get and ill make a post on how she does when she has them

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
Oh yes...I forgot she was bred to a Persian. :?

Particularly since she is NOT a Persian, she may have trouble delivering Persian heads....so do make sure you keep close tabs on how she is progressing. :)

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lol becoming a frantic and preparing "grandmother" to cally's kittens i have had a box prepared since i knew she was pregnant she is adjusted i have slept during the day and stayed up with her every night not wanting to miss the delivery and i have a veterinarian on stand by incase something was to go wrong

1 - 8 of 8 Posts