Cat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have had our cat (from a rescue centre so was already very skittish) for around 2 years and we moved house around 3 months ago, she recently lost her friend due to tragically being hit by a car just a month before moving house, ever since moving house she had become very anxious especially to all of the noises that come from the building site that is our new estate. We aren’t particularly bothered about her not being an outside cat anymore but it feels like she does not feel comfortable indoors either due to the noises from outside as she isn’t as bad at night. I’m wondering if you have any suggestions as to how to help her general anxiety and skittishness as unless I am making a ham sandwich she is extremely hostile to human interaction. Many thanks in advance!

·
Registered
652 Posts
You could try getting Feliway Classic diffuser. It can help reduce stress. Your cat is dealing with a lot--a new home, lose of a friend, and now staying indoors! Good luck!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for that I’ve been looking at pheromone related products, hopefully should help out a bit, might just take her a little bit of adjustment as well!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts