Cat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, we had the nastiest smell on the back porch the past week or so....we thought it was the new litter I got. But then today while I was cleaning, I found a huge puddle of urine under the the litter mat next to the littermaid!!! Plus a puddle on the canvas tent, on top of the litter maid!!!
Gross!!!

So I figured at least one cat was telling me s/he was sick of the thing. Fine; so was I. So I trashed the stinky thing and now I have this....the cats seem much happier with more room to pee...

·
Registered
3,980 Posts
Cats have a way of expressing themselves, don't they?? :lol:
I seem to remember you were thinking of ordering a litter robot?

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL, I am going to stick to low-tech for a while, I think! I was keen on robotics for a while, but now I just don't think I'll bother. Those litter robots are $350! And I don't think this set-up will be too hard to keep up with... :)

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
Finally trashed the LitterMaid, eh?

Yeah me too. Although I still use the canvas tent/cover... i just have a regular litterbox inside of it.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Padunk said:
Although I still use the canvas tent/cover... i just have a regular litterbox inside of it.
Yeah, well....you might not have if you had found a GIANT PUDDLE OF PEE on top of it! LOL It's sitting waiting for the trash pickup as we speak... :twisted:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts