Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When you die,if it was possible, what would you like to be reincarnated as and why?

-I would come as an Arabian Horse-beautiful and usefull! kinda lame... :oops:

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
nerilka, not lame at all! Arabs are stunning creatures. *swoons*

I think I would come back as a bird. A tree swallow, I think.

·
Registered
777 Posts
I don't believe in reincarnation but just to play along....

a cat.... owned by someone like ME cuz they would be spoiled and could sleep all day and lay (or is it lie ;) ) in the sun! 8)

·
Banned
12,195 Posts
shengmei said:
Son of a millionaire
I don't know why....she and most members here under the age of 35 easily have the capability to have a net worth in excess of a million dollars by the time they retire. :)

·
Premium Member
28,619 Posts
I am really enjoying my life. So...I think I'd come back to myself at about 30 years old and continue! I don't believe in reincarnation either, so I guess I can make up a twist! Just think how much more I'd know than I did at 30 this time. :) I could avoid some of my mistakes.

·
Banned
12,195 Posts
Ha ha -- you'd know more, so you'd just make different, more complicated mistakes, with worse consequences!! :lol:

(Well, maybe not you, Jeanie, but that would be my problem) :wink:

·
Registered
777 Posts
timskitties said:
she and most members here under the age of 35 easily have the capability to have a net worth in excess of a million dollars by the time they retire. :)
You wouldn't happen to be a financial planner now would you?? :p

·
Registered
6,801 Posts
I would like to come back as myself.
With the knowledge this has happened, but not everything I know now. Just the knowledge to appriciate my childhood much more.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
I hope that I'd accumulated enough good karma to return as a person again. That way, I'd still be only one step away from nirvana. Everyone always tells me that I'm an old spirit, so I think it's about time I get there! :lol:

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
timskitties said:
shengmei said:
Son of a millionaire
I don't know why....she and most members here under the age of 35 easily have the capability to have a net worth in excess of a million dollars by the time they retire. :)
You know, my plan is to retire and live BETTER than I've become accustomed to!!!! Retirement plans are a wonderful thing, you never miss money you've never seen!!!!!

Back on track, I don't believe in reincarnation either, but I'd have to come back as a pet owned by someone just like me!!!

Jennifer

·
Registered
157 Posts
I would be a dragon, even if they don't exist.

If I was a dragon, I would be so cool. I'd be a little dragon though, big dragon would get killed and probed, :lol: .

I would want to be a dragon because, well, I've always dreamed about it(literally)and it would be so cool! I mean, who wouldn't want to be an awesome creature like a dragon? You could fly, depending on your element, breathe fire... Dragons are the perfect beast!

I would be a dragon because, the way I see them, they take what they need and only that, nothing more! Dragons are content creatures that mean no harm to anyone....

I wish I knew more hardcore dragons fans than myself, :lol: , not too many of us left these days...With science and whatnot.

·
Registered
3,980 Posts
Good point, Jeanie. I am not much of a meat-eater, I don't think I would care for Velvet's diet. But I figure as a cat it would come natural for me.

·
Registered
998 Posts
How about a shower stall in a woman's locker room?! Woooo hooooo!! :lol: :lol: HEY, I was just saying what EVERY MALE on this board was thinking! :lol: :lol:

Ciao!

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Oh where, Oh where is my deep spiritual and philisophical debate on such a profound Issue :dis... I kid, I kid lol Hey Clint, Why not come back as a pair of Pamela Andersons Undies...? :lol:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts