Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Only 2 more years of growing left to do.... They're just as playful now as when they were kittens, the most vocal beasts I've ever known.... but also the most affectionate, funny, hairy ****-moggies :D

·
Registered
31 Posts
They are so big.
Growing up I had a Maine ****, I thought he was big, but looking at those photos makes me think other wise. I wonder what my husband would think of a cat that big.

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
I've missed the Dynamic Duo of Eric and Ernie. Glad to see that they're growing up nicely and still gorgeous as ever!

·
Registered
716 Posts
ahhhhh!! i love them <3

how much do they weigh?

they look similar to my boy Banjo, I hope he gets that big!!

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
They're both in the 17-18 pound region. As Norwegian Forest Cats, they aren't considered fully grown until around 3 to 4 years old. At just over 18 months, they still have a ways to go yet!

I think we're gonna need a bigger cat flap....

·
Registered
716 Posts
Thank you! Not sure what he is, he came from a shelter. I am thinking maybe he has some Maine **** in him, just based on looks and personality. He is only about 6 months old, so I guess we will have to wait and see!

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Wow! Beautiful cats! And ARE they crazy?
Given that I've just watched the pair of them try to climb into one small Starbucks paper bag, I think they're less crazy, more deluded :D

The odd thing is, I still see them as small little kittens, and had no idea how big they actually are until I saw the picture :D

Yeah, they're the cheekiest beasts I've ever owned (or been owned by).

1 - 20 of 21 Posts