Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
716 Posts
errhmahgerd!!!

i have a soft spot for the fluffy ones, and boy is he fluffy :) tooo cute for words!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
He is my pride and joy. I'm a first time cat owner - allergic to cats -- but he is hypoallergenic. He is so playful and loves to sleep right by my pillow at night. He tickles my nose sometimes with his whiskers-A true companion.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Leazie and Nan - he is such a handsome boy worth every penny I spent on him. I will keep the pictures coming.

·
Registered
239 Posts
wow Remy is gorgeous, what a cute lil bundle of fluff you must be a very proud mumma :)

cann't wait to see lot's of pic's of your handsome lil man growing up, he is going to be a real heart breaker ;-)

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Remy gonna be a big boy. His front legs and paw are big! Like a mini tiger :D Do you have pictures of him even younger? Siberian kittens are THE cutest! (I'm not biased. I won't admit even if I am.)

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have a bunch when he was super little but not on this computer. The breeder would send me pictures every week. He is going to be quite big... he has huge paws... he is such a snuggle bug. Here are 2 more pics when he was younger.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
139 Posts
OMG YAY for more pictures!!! He looks so sweet!
If their temperment as a breed are all like him, they would bea great playmate for Joy...

·
Registered
716 Posts
o my look at those paws!! cant wait to see how big he gets :)

THose cubes are my favorite thing ever. All my cats LOVE them

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yup, he's supposed to be about 15-20 pounds... he is 5 1/2 months and 6.5 pounds last time I weighed him.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts