Cat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am so frustrated right now so maybe someone here can give me a hand. I am trying to make iron on transfers for our Girl Scout camp and I am running into one glitch....when printing everything has to be a reverse image. Everything is text and I am using MS Word 2007.

All I am trying to do is get a mirror image when I am printing. I can't find the function to either print or type in reverse. Its now 12:45 here and I have been working on just trying to reverse the text for over an hour. I can't seem to find anyhelp either on the MS website. :roll:

HELP!!

·
Banned
804 Posts
try pressing "print screen" when you have the logo up. go to paint and paste it. pull the square around your design, press copy. then go "new" and press paste so its just your logo. it should have a mirror image function in there, if not you can save your image to the size you want and just insert teh image back into word. you should be able to mirror it in there too.

this is probably the easiest way to do this on a standard computer with little to no functions needed :)

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
THANK YOU! It worked! I wasnt using word art.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts