Cat Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
5,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have a lot of cats in our neighbourhood - most allowed outside (remember I live in the uk please) including 'Sooty' - a big black bully of cat and a new arrival - what I have called the 'teeny bopper' - a ginger kitten, perhaps 6 months old.

Anyway, teeny bopper has been allowed out now and I've seen Sooty biff him on more than one occasion. Ridley doesnt go out very often (only at the weekends) - but I let him out yesterday. Anyway, at one point flatmate and I noticed he was on a flat roof with teeny bopper protecting the kitten from Sooty!

These two big male cats were eying each other up on the roof with teeny bopper hiding behind Ridley.

Thankfully, Sooty lost his nerve and slunked away before anything too nasty happened - but it was nice to see Ridley defending a little one :D

·
Super Moderator
27,274 Posts
Dearest Ridley,

You're my hero!

Please don't judge all black cats by Sooty.

Love,

Cleo :blackcat

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Good on you Ridley. You're a hero. Facing down a bully often routs them.

Cats are such interesting and often brave animals. The little stray b&w gay cat that I once fed, died when it attacked a German Shepherd dog that had another cat in its mouth.

·
Banned
5,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sooty beat Toby up once (Toby wasn't a very large cat - about 10lb) in his own little garden - he also soon figured out that Toby had a blind side and took full advantage!

It was very cute seeing Ridley and the little teeny bopper together once Sooty had gone ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.