Maybe mommy?

Half of mommy?

He's given up

Love this little guy

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah his eyes, he can get away with anything with those eyes! I really thought they'd change after a little while but nope! He's an amazing little kitty thats for sure.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
8 weeks:

10 weeks:

13.5 weeks:

They are the ones where there's no flash and you can see his beautiful eyes!

·
Registered
3,165 Posts
*THUD* <---- That's me, fainting from the combination of cuteness overload and the blueness of his eyes. I love how you can really see how his points are coming in. He is going to be quite the stunner when he's fully grown.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thank you everyone. I loved my cat growing up but she was very stand off-ish and had that "calico attitude" so I've always considered myself a dog person. Hubby has always been a cat person, I had Shotzey before we were married and we got Polly shortly after getting married for Shotzey to have a playmate, finally decided we had time/money/room to add a cat. In the month we've had Ringo he has completely changed my perspective. He is so sweet, friendly, playful, loves to be around us. He's shown me how great cats can be, he just fits in so well with our family. We love him so much, much more than I thought I would. I truly loved my first cat but never thought I'd enjoy having another! He's truly an amazing kitty. Sorry to ramble!

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
Ramble away! I know what you mean. We had two cats when I was growing up...both were very aloof and kept to themselves. My girls are totally different. They follow me from room to room and are wonderful companions.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I never thought I could be without a dog, but in the future I may just have cats if I can pick ones with personalities like Ringos! They're much easier too ;-)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts