Cat Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
56 Posts
Of all the stories on this forum, this is the one that (i dont mind admitting) made me cry.

My new kitten who I have only had a few weeks is named Abigail - and just thinking about what losing her would mean to me after this short time, I can only imagine what you are feeling.

You have my most heartfelt and deepest sympathies for your loss.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I am truly sorry for your loss.
Thank you. I will for sure keep an eye out for those rainbows. I would love to know if she's ok. I do believe she is though, the night we had her put down I was outside on my deck and just happen to look in the neighbors yard and I saw these two glowing eyes that were reflecting from the porch light. They glowed but never blinked for about 45 seconds, then the eyes closed and I didn't hear anything walk away, and the neighbors yard was full of leaves. I do really think that was Abby letting me know she is ok and she made it over the Bridge.

·
Registered
62 Posts
You have my most heartfelt and deepest sympathies for your loss.
Thank you. I still cry once in a while when everything is settled down, it's nice and quiet in the house, and I am alone with my thoughts. Oddly enough, I never called my little girl Abigail, she always was just Abby. I do think that is a pretty name though. I hope you and Abigail will be together for many years. :D

21 - 25 of 25 Posts