Cat Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just joined here mainly to find out information on our newest kitty a Himalayan. I haven't even posted about our other kitties. We have four and our oldest, Nala, has been with us for 15 1/2 years. She has been very healthy and a wonderful kitty. Unfortunately in the last three weeks she has went down hill very quickly, first we thought she might have pneumonia and she was put on antibiotics, she didn't get better and so we took her back to the vet Monday. The x-rays showed her lungs were full of fluid, they couldn't even see her heart. She was having trouble breathing and had lost over a lb in 2 weeks. She wouldn't eat, the vet said they suspected it was congestive heart failure. They said there was nothing they could do for her. We chose to put her to sleep so she wasn't suffering anymore. I am going to try to attach a photo of her.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Nala was certainly very beautiful. I'm am so very sorry for your loss. I know my sweet boy Smokey, along with other forum members' cats, was there to welcome Nala across the Bridge. *hugs to you*

·
Registered
624 Posts
I am so very sorry for the loss of dear Nala:(
I know what it feels like, with our last 2 cats,
it feels absoluetly heartbreaking.
My thoughts are within you and you're other 3 kitties!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts