Cat Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought it might be nice to share what rituals your cats have!

Every evening, without fail, when I put food down for Abigail, she jumps in and starts eating.

When she is done, she will always come to the armchair I am in, and look up at me, until I make space on my lap for her - when she then jumps up.

She will spend a bit of time cleaning her face, then she curls up and has a nap.

She doesnt do this any other time she feeds, only that evening feed.

It is one of the highlights of my day!

·
Premium Member
828 Posts
Amelia must join me in the bathroom as I shower. She does not want to get wet, but just wants to be invited to sit on the bath mat. Then, she licks my feet when I'm done. :)

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
as soon as angel sees I am awake in the morning, she will lie down patiently on the bed and start purring while she waits for me to wet a cotton ball with saline to wipe her eyes and nose down. she just loves getting her face washed in the morning before breakfast. So refreshing! :lol:

·
Premium Member
782 Posts
every evening yeti goes on patrol.. he wakes up and does a check of every open room and hallway in the house.
when I go to bed each night pansy will come up and give me 2 or 3 head bumps get few pets and then go back to what she was doing..

·
Premium Member
2,538 Posts
My cats take turns baby sitting me while I sleep.
I always go to bed with Penny curled up against me.
I always wake up with Nala, either next to me or jumping on me.

·
Premium Member
8,627 Posts
Whatever shift I'm working, when it's time for me to get some 'Shut Eye', all I have to say, is "It's Beddiebye time!", and I have a small pride of mini lions, following me into the bedroom!!:D
S.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.