Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If I missed your furrbaby and you want it included please post a fullbody pic of them and I will add it. Note: if you have more then one cat I may or may not include all your furrbabies so that everyone who wants their cat in here can have room.

So Without further Ado, I give you......

Stonehenge!

·
Registered
656 Posts
this is so great! I dont get into the photo section much (because of my very slow computer) so this is my first look at thease! What a good idea!

Is that Envy sniffing at Simon! How cute. I see Moby and Sabby... Is that Sam with the big ears? What a adorable baby.
Oh and there is Jerry! He is curled up and asleep, so typical. :wink: That is the only thing Jerry knows how to do!

Great Job!

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
That's Sambuka sniffing at Simon, and yes its Sam with the big ears. Will be a bit on the updates and adding more kitties, had Envy Microchipped today and when she got home her and Chaos acted like theyd never met and started a hissing fight, so im back to worrying about whether or not they will get along again /sigh.

·
Registered
656 Posts
When Jessy got back from getting spayed it took everyone a while to get adjusted agian. It will be fine soon. :wink:

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
They are back to being best riends again, only took two hours. Problem now is I did somthing to my back and can't sit for long at all before it starts to cramp up badly again, woe is mes

1 - 20 of 42 Posts