Cat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got back!

I got him some hairball control treats, canned food ( he's back to normal) a new squeaky mouse, some balls, a new litter box, catnip, and a ball that lights up whenever he swats it!

Got some new bedding, too, for my bed.

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Lucky Robin. I hope you have good luck with the treats. I am having hairball issues with my long haired cat. Someone just mentioned on here to try adding some canned pumpkin to his food. I have used pumpkin before, it works for constipation as well as diarrhea, don't know why I didn't think of it before. Anyway, something to think of for your kitty if the hairballs continue. Mine threw up 3 huge hairballs this morning, and more in the past week, so I am pretty confident this is what has been bothering him. Good luck with your kitty :)

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It HAS been a grand adventure, lately, btw. There's a lot going on. Shopping for good stuff for me and Robin, things going on in the building; finally work is being done on this place that hasn't been done in too long... It's been frantic! :) Fostering's a possibility...gotta run!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts