Cat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
12,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rocket, (mostly) dry, and finishing the job, after a sudden shower, towel, and blow-dry:

Lesson to men with cats: ALWAYS close the bathroom door.

Was doing you-guess-what with the door open, and Tommy and Rocket chasing each other through the house. Rocket decides the tub is a great place to lead Tommy on the chase. The path to the tub leads over the toilet. That space is occupied by a falling stream of you-guess-what. Rocket gets a little bit wet. Then Rocket gets really wet. All a big surprise for both timskitties and for Rocket. Rocket comes clean in the end. timskitties learns a lesson in the end.

·
Registered
520 Posts
:lol: ROFLOL That's too funny.....Ketesh stuck her head between Jason's legs while he was you know what. She was investigating the sound.... 8O

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Boomer does that all time time... I am forever throwing him out of the bathroom... as soon as anyone gets out of their seat he runs to the bathroom just in case they are going in there!

icklemiss21 said:
OK so my cats are spoiled and I let them do pretty much whatever they like. They like to come to the bathroom with us so we let them.

Anyway, last night my boss comes over to drop off some papers and asks if he can use the washroom, the lock has been broken for ages and we haven't bothered fixing it as we never lock the door. So anyway, next thing you know there is a bang...

Boomer has jumped up and opned the door and there is my boss sitting on the toilet with Boomer with his paws on the edge of the toilet looking between his legs :oops:

·
Registered
418 Posts
8O hehe eww. I really dont see why it is so hard for you guys to close the door. My dad always closes the door..thank goodness. And my cat wouldnt really care about it. He'd maybe come in..sit down..and stare at you..but nothing else. Ick I hope they didnt try and clean themselves after that. :lol:

·
Banned
12,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
alicia said:
Ick I hope they didnt try and clean themselves after that. :lol:
Ha, ha....no.....he got an IMMEDIATE shower. I guess that wasn't clear in the story (he first got a "little bit wet"....then he got "very wet"). :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
672 Posts
timskitties said:
alicia said:
Ick I hope they didnt try and clean themselves after that. :lol:
Ha, ha....no.....he got an IMMEDIATE shower. I guess that wasn't clear in the story (he first got a "little bit wet"....then he got "very wet"). :lol: :lol: :lol:
I thought that meant he fell in the toilet (happened to Stix one time, Kota was chasing HIM and my BF left the seat up...men.... :roll: ) hehe...

·
Registered
17 Posts
:crazy LOL This thread cracks me up! Oreo can't allow anyone to go to the restroom without following them. Once you sit, she props her front paws on your knee then reaches up to your face. It's like she's saying, "Come on, I will show you the litter box, don't use the bathroom here." :lol: LOL
Anyway, she keeps pawing at you until you talk to her. Sometimes, I just want some peace and quiet, so I have to sneak off very quiet like. She also likes to position herself to watch people shower. Hmmm, I wonder if they are wondering where our fur is??

·
Registered
589 Posts
Stanky is potty trained but she still is facinated when u flush the toilet. Usually I will have to door open so once I flush she runs to watch the toilet flush. What's the deal w/the cats fascination w/u on the toilet? So weird :roll:

·
Registered
8,188 Posts
Poor Rocket...Hope he's all clean now!

I have NEVER met someone who actually potty trained their cat!! That's awsome. How long did it take to teach Stanky? That pic is so cute of Stanky going potty!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts