Cat Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rookie has taken to sitting in this position a lot, which just cracks me up. She reminds me of the meerkats on Meerkat Manor. Does your cat sit in this position or is she just weird?

·
Super Moderator
26,359 Posts
OMG! My most proper diva Cinderella does that all the time (I have so many pictures of her doing this!). I hate it! She mostly does it propped up against a doorway looking pitiful. So unladylike. Even worse, it looks so uncomfortable, I usually pick her up for a second just to get her out of that position. I tell her it's going to ruin her posture. :D

·
Registered
12,679 Posts
She looks so ...pouffy... Very soft, and fluffy.
Is she sleeping in that second picture? She looks like she is bent/folded in half. Surely, it CAN'T be comfortable?! S-Jo and Mallie will get in those positions to groom. Mallie usually does it propped up against the wall to help her reach her belly. S-Jo tries, she just can't, quite, reach where she needs to reach.
S-Jo also likes to sleep in the 'dead-cat' position with her 4 feet in the air.

·
Super Moderator
18,409 Posts
Awww! I never realized just how much of a fur ball she is :lol: She's looking happy & relaxed....what a cutie!

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
This is the weirdest, most uncomfortable-looking sitting position I have ever seen :lol:

My cats do it when they groom themselves, but Rookie looks like she ran out of batteries and got stuck like this! Very elegant and ladylike :D

PS: Marie, we NEED a picture of Cinderella in that position!

·
Registered
173 Posts
Aw, she's such a pretty lady!

It doesn't look comfortable though...maybe looks are deceiving. Snow likes to sleep with his face pressed into things-hard things, like walls. 8O These cats come with the strangest quirks sometimes!

·
Registered
6,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks everyone! Some of the pictures I've posted of Rookie before were after a shaving of one type or another (including a complete lion cut in April). This is Rookie in her full puffy glory. With all that long hair on her stomach, she barely has clearance from the floor when she walks. :lol:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts