Cat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been a while since I've been around. I've been feeling better from the accident so I figured I'd stop in and post some pics of the girls. Enjoy :)

Nap time for Rosi

Nap time for Zoey (I LOVE how she sleeps, lol)

Waking up from another nap (not too thrilled, lol)

Waking up from another nap (slightly more thrilled than Zoey)

Plotting to destroy the stupid "flash box thingy" so I can leave them alone, lol.

·
Registered
12,661 Posts
Wow! Zoey is really growing up fast! It seems like only yesterday that she was a kitten. I'm surprised at how long her tail is really holding on to her fever-coat, or is that lightness I see orange hairs? Are they the same size, now?

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Real beauties they are!

·
Registered
138 Posts
GORGEOUS girls! i think there are few things more beautiful than long haired calicoes.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks :) Actually they're very close to the same size, Zoey is still maybe a WEEE bit smaller than Rosalie, but not by much. And she does have some orange specs in her tail BUT, it's mainly gray (from the fever coat). I guess the tail decided it liked the way it looked and decided to keep it :lol:

·
Super Moderator
26,542 Posts
Gorgeous!!!!

Gigi sleeps like Zoey.

Look at that tail!!! :luv

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah, they've gotten so big, although I still see Zoey as my tiny little girl! Rosalie's tail isn't as fluffy as it used to be but I think whatever she lost in fluff, she gave to Zoey because she has got some MAJOR fluff! LOL!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts