Cat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I moved the kittens into the living room today so I could clean up the bathroom. After about an hour or two later she picked them each up and moved them into the cat house we built her back in Nov. While they all fit in perfectly I think it was a wee bit squished when she tried to join them, LOL! I can't believe they (well, at least Bast, Anubis and Seth) will be 3 weeks old tomorrow! My how time flies! Anyway, onto the pics :)

Seth wondering WTH is going on, LOL!

Rosalie & Seth

Rosalie, Bast & Seth

Bast, Seth and Anubis in the back

Seth in all his adorableness!

Bast and Seth

Bast

The kittens playing inside

Anubis

Bast sucking on her paws (I :heart her, lol)

·
Super Moderator
26,355 Posts
Now those are some calendar pictures!

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks everyone!

Feisty Kitten said:
Not sure if I've missed something, but what happened to Kauket? Or is there just not an individual picture?

She's in there, the little gray spot.. she actually liked it in there, though, and was the only one who didn't try to escape, LOL!

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
DesnBaby said:
Such cute kittens :D . Are you going to get her spayed and do you have homes lined up for the kittens :?:

Yup, already have everything lined up, as long as soon as they hit the weight requirements (2lbs/2months) they'll all be spayed, so I have another 5 weeks for that, but both cats are being kept indoors for now, till she can get fixed (even though Zoey was just fixed on the 2nd).

As far as homes, Bast and Kauket have homes lined up, still looking for Anubis and Seth, though I'm hoping that DH will get home and fall as inlove with Seth as I have :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts