Cat Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We had to put my dog down today. I miss her so much. When the hurt isnt so deep I will post her story, she is loved.

·
Registered
5,268 Posts
So many cats have died recently, hard to visit the forum lately. So sorry to hear about your dog Abby. :patback My heart goes out to you.

"No heaven will not ever Heaven be; unless my pets are there to welcome me." ~ Unknown

·
Registered
6,953 Posts
I'm so sorry to hear that. These pets of ours, they are so loved and it's so hard to lose them. I'll look forward to hearing more of Abby's story when you post it.

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
I'm so sorry to hear about Abby. I remember you posting pictures of her and your cats a while ago. She was lovely.

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
I'm so terribly sorry for the loss of your Abby. :( Me and the girls are sending many hugs and positive energy your way. Take care during this difficult time.

:patback

·
Registered
15 Posts
I am so sorry to hear that you had to put your dog to sleep - back in 2008 I had to put my German Shepherd down on the 18th of Dec...he was my best friend - and I'm getting tears in my eyes just thinking of him and it's been 2 yrs.... he was the best dog - and on the way to the vet (my dad come to pick us up to take us) we sat in the back and it was he knew it was the last time - b/c he laid down and put his head in my lap... oh god and it still hurts..... :(

I miss him so much....listen to me babble on ----anyway....

Try to remember the good times and allow yourself to cry.... I'm going to stop now....

{{{{{HUGS}}}}}

You're in my thoughts..... *wipes tears from keyboard*

1 - 15 of 15 Posts