Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Hello I'm Rupert and I'm a four months old Scottish Fold. I live with my family in North Yorkshire England, and wondered if there were any others out there!

x :D [/img]

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They're really sweet and placid, very easy going and laid back. I think the house could fall down and they'd probably just yawn sleepily! Incredibly affectionate, they follow you everywhere, just have to make sure you don't trip over them :D

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Hello Esther welcome to the forum! Your baby is lovely :D

·
Registered
552 Posts
Hi Esther!

Welcome to the Forum. As you can see, I am a newcomer as well, but I have discovered the locals are quite friendly and will make you feel right at home.

Rupert is an adorable young lad. I don't imagine you love on him very much, do you? :wink:

I hope to "hear" more from you and to see more pictures of Rupert.

Peace,
Mike

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you...he is lovely, I'm totally bonkers about him! I'll post more pictures of him as he grows up. He's only been with me for three weeks, but it feels like he's been here for ever.

You've all been lovely and welcoming..Thank you!

:D

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
I love Scottish fold pics! And I haven't seen anyone else's pictures here if anyone else here has one. So you'll have to post lots for all of us! Rupert is awesome. Welcome.

·
Registered
214 Posts
What an adorable kitten... *sigh* I might have to get me another little kitty... my baby is going up and not a kitten so much anymore....

·
Premium Member
28,615 Posts
Oh, please! That's torture. No kitten has a right to be that cute! If you ever get tired of her, just send her over here! I think Scottish folds are absolutely adorable! ::)) And black cats are a real weakness. This is too much for me!

·
Registered
181 Posts
Jeanie said:
Oh, please! That's torture. No kitten has a right to be that cute! If you ever get tired of her, just send her over here! I think Scottish folds are absolutely adorable! ::)) And black cats are a real weakness. This is too much for me!
I think so too Jeanie!!!

·
Registered
82 Posts
awwwwwwwww what a sweetie!!!!! I just want to grab him and hug him and give him lots of kisses. ::))

1 - 20 of 22 Posts