Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last friday I brought home some fresh catnip that a co-worker of mine grows. Sabby goes bonkers over it every time. :)

This is Sabby's "Welcome Home" look.

He noticed something in my hand.

Jumps up for a closer look.

Tries begging.

This look means business.

Yaay! He got it!

I love the look on his face in this picture. My camera takes pictures a second after I actually click the button, but if it had taken it immediately you'd see he has the catnip under his paw and he's stripping the leaves off with his teeth.

Almost gone.

He's rolling in the spot where he had the catnip.

You can kind of see he's lost some weight. Compare this pic:

With this pic:

·
Registered
562 Posts
He does look like he has lost a bit of weight!

I love his little face! What expressions - those cute crossed eyes are too much.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Aww, Sabby is so cute! He's such a unique looking cat. Those begging pictures are great!

I've given my cats fresh-grown catnip before and they didn't seem to be affected by it. Samhain will just eat it because she thinks it is grass heh.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Hehe...he looks like he means business in a few of those pics. Gimme that catnip! :D

·
Registered
363 Posts
He is just a gorgeous cat.
Mine love the fresh catnip too - I brought a bag home once, and one of my kitties tore into it, and had it spread all over.....the look on his face was hysterical!!!
Glad to know someone else's cat loves it that much too!

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
You kept your promise, Niss..I got my Sabby pictures *yay*
He is so cute - I can hear him begging for catnip :lol:
I love the picture where he jumps closer - I could just give him a hug :D

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
Awww ... hey, his colors and pattern are an awsome contrast! What a gorgeous cat. And I can really see the weight difference too. What a sweetie!

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
sentimentalgirl said:
Great pictures! ***and your nail polish looks nice too!*** :)
Heheh...thanks, but I'm not wearing any. :) Well, there's some on my toes left over from my wedding.

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thank you everyone for your comments. The funniest parts about these pictures, I think, is his eyes are crossed a lot more than they normally are. I guess catnip makes him go all cross-eyed. :lol: Plus the picture where he's jumped up to grab the catnip and he's shoveling it into his mouth with his paw. Thanks for looking. I love sharing pictures of Sabastion. :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts