Cat Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
How cute! Her ears look oversized, I guess because the rest of her is so tiny. I like the scattered white hairs on her body.

·
Registered
43 Posts
So Feisty has fully excepted Sable and has taken to grooming her!! I was able to get a video of it so i hope this link work's. This is my first time uploading a video on YouTube and trying to post it!

·
Registered
43 Posts
I sadly had to reschedule her apt to next thursday (my payday) I had to use the funds I had saved for her visit this week to fix my truck. My fuel pump decided to give out on Sunday on my way home from work and that is not a cheap part to replace:(

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
So sable had her vet apt today and all her test came back negative so yay! She weighed in at 2.2lbs so she is quite tiny lol. The vet said she is around 8 weeks old and is healthy! She got dewormed and received her first vaccination. She goes back in 3 weeks for her booster. I did talk to her about her poop still being runny and if it is still runny when she goes into get her booster they will do a fecal to check for a few other things.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
I'm glad her tests came back negative. The runny poop reminded me of a kitten I had briefly long long ago. :(

You said she was doing better than at the beginning - for you changed food. Did that improvement not last?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Her poop was completely liquid and after switching her food and putting her on probiotics it did improve some. It is now not complete liquid but still runnier then I would like. It's kind of like she has some formed poop then liquid around it. The vet is hoping it is just from her having worms.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Here are some recent pics of both of them. Sable has finally started to grow after she was dewormed. Her poop is also completely normal! Feisty has really taken a liking to her and they both love to run around and play. Thank goodness it mostly during the day, not sure how I got that lucky lol.

Attachments

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
So Sable went back to the vet for her booster shot and I talked to them about her having diarrhea still. They did a fecal on her and it was clear but they still gave her a stronger dewormer. They also sent me home with some better probiotics for her to see if that helps. She also gained a full pound and it's all in legs lol!! I have a ton of pictures I wish I could share but they are all to big to post.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.