Cat Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you! They're both moggies so far as I'm aware, but to me Sabrina looks very much like a Norwegian Forest Cat:

And Sidonie looks very much like a Lynx Point Birman:

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Lovely kitties! I too gotta second the pic of Sabrina by the fence as my favorite...she looks so regal! My favorite Sidonie pic would have to be the one where she's in front of the potted plant outside...she really looks like a mini-lynx.

·
Banned
951 Posts
Absolutely beautiful cats. My favorite body-type and coat is long and lean and medium-length, with fluffy manes and super-floofy tails, respectively.

AC

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Absolutely beautiful cats. My favorite body-type and coat is long and lean and medium-length, with fluffy manes and super-floofy tails, respectively.

AC
Your Allen is just like that! He's one I would have had to take home if I'd seen him at the shelter. :) I had to post that first pic of Sabrina because it shows off her beautiful long tail!

The girls thank everyone for the lovely compliments!

·
Banned
951 Posts
Your Allen is just like that! He's one I would have had to take home if I'd seen him at the shelter. :) I had to post that first pic of Sabrina because it shows off her beautiful long tail!

The girls thank everyone for the lovely compliments!
Just part of the reason he's my favorite. *smile* And, yeah, ya' gotta love those tails! :love2

1 - 18 of 18 Posts