Cat Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my cat Yatzy is a 2 y/o male. He is normally a very chill and relaxed cat who loves to snuggle and bump heads with me and my partner.
Lately he has been doing some worrying things. In the evenings or when we go to bed he sits outside our bathroom and meows really sadly almost like he is crying. It's heartbreaking. I can't wrap my head around what it could be. He eats/drinks and goes to the litterbox like any other healthy cat. Is he just crying for attention?

Please help us :S

·
Registered
13 Posts
So my cat Yatzy is a 2 y/o male. He is normally a very chill and relaxed cat who loves to snuggle and bump heads with me and my partner.
Lately he has been doing some worrying things. In the evenings or when we go to bed he sits outside our bathroom and meows really sadly almost like he is crying. It's heartbreaking. I can't wrap my head around what it could be. He eats/drinks and goes to the litterbox like any other healthy cat. Is he just crying for attention?

Please help us :S
Make sure you play with him before you go to bed with a cat toy - wand toys are best or throw some catnip mice for him to chase - only need to do this 5 or 10 mins. I assume you are keeping your bedroom door shut, he may want to join the two of you :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts