Cat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, i have two cats named oreo and timmy.

Both are around seven years old.

I have a question, though:

My cat oreo is usually very calm and nice, but he's been freaking out. His eyes have gotten huge (bigger than normal, i mean) and he was running around chasing air, i guess. He literally attacked my desk and while it was cute for a bit, he hasnt stopped being weird and he kept swiveling his head around the room. I've tried looking for a bug flying around but i cant see one. Maybe it's just too small for me to see but it still kinda freaky so does anyone know whats going on?

·
Super Moderator
8,186 Posts
Hi Alyndryll and welcome to the cat forum. Don't forget to sign off on the rules.

Sometime cats just get this wild urge to act wierd for awhile. Perhaps he just wants to play with a string or something. If he's not sick or hurt, he'll come down in awhile. If you are concerned about that though, please do keep an eye on him but I bet he's okay.

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
Hi! Perhaps it's a bug that's too small for you to see, or perhaps it's a ghost. My Abby was running around the other day, stalking and pouncing and I finally realized that she was stalking her own shadow!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts