Cat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!

My name is Christina and I'm ''mom'' to a veritable zoo up here in Canada! :) Aside from four dogs, two birds, some fish, and a couple reptiles I have two kitties; Evania (otherwise known as ''Anya'' or ''Damnit, cat!!") who is my Cornish rex and Ysa who is our rescued outdoor kitty.

I'm looking forward to reading everything here and hopefully getting to know some other Cornish owners!

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
Welcome from a fellow Canadian, although not a zoo-keeper! I have two cats, Muffs and Abby who appear in my signature, and a few fish. The cat in my avatar is Neko, my grand-kitty (my daughter's cat).

·
Registered
5,268 Posts
Wecome from another Canuck. I have 2 Devon Rexes. The breeder used to breed the Cornish, but she thought they were really too bouncey off the walls. The Devons are a little more laid back, with a looser softer coat than the Cornish. But I like Cornishes' tucked up Greyhound look. They always show well. Unique cats.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wecome from another Canuck. I have 2 Devon Rexes. The breeder used to breed the Cornish, but she thought they were really too bouncey off the walls. The Devons are a little more laid back, with a looser softer coat than the Cornish. But I like Cornishes' tucked up Greyhound look. They always show well. Unique cats.
That's interesting that you say that 'cause I've always found the Cornishes to be much softer than Devons. I fostered two Devons for a while and I have to agree that they're a little calmer than the Cornishes!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts