Cat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
LOL - I get them walking across the lap top keyboard and sitting on it! Jett manages EVERY time to step on the Power button that's on the keyboard and I have to turn it back on. It's clearly our own fault for not giving them the attention they want. =p

·
Premium Member
781 Posts
the question is did she set up her own paypal account and how many cat toys did she buy..

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Did you just say "recently"? Lucky you! I have two screen-blockers from day 1. And they are longhaired, which means they can block the screen completely.

It's very frustrating when they do this while I'm playing computer games. I cannot count how many times I "died" because of them...

·
Premium Member
1,693 Posts
I cannot count how many times I "died" because of them...
:grin: LOL!

Bryan - at least you have large monitors! My monitor is small, and Gracie's 'cobby' meaning not long and slender but sturdy and well-rounded...all I can see when she hunkers down in front of the 'puter are the top few inches of the screen....

Fran

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
:grin: LOL!

Bryan - at least you have large monitors! My monitor is small, and Gracie's 'cobby' meaning not long and slender but sturdy and well-rounded...all I can see when she hunkers down in front of the 'puter are the top few inches of the screen....

Fran
I'm not Bryan. I'm his 'ownee':)
I bought Dell 22" on craigs list for $60 only.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Lol, well as you well know, the computer is not yours, like with eveything else, it belongs to the cat. Never question this, and you'll do just fine.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts