Cat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did a little bit of re-arranging today, moved the scratching post from beside the TV to the dining room.. It's sort of in the doorway between the dining and lounge room. Neither of them have been interested in the scratching post for awhile (I'm talking months) but as soon as I move it, it's Sammy's new favourite place! Meeka however, prefers the dining table!

It's getting too hot for Meeka and we've had 3 hairballs in the last few weeks so it's hair cut time! I have her booked in for Tuesday :)

·
Super Moderator
26,492 Posts
Location, location, location..... :grin:

Those are two comfy cats!

Cleo and Charlee are hanging out in spots lately they haven't used before, either.

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
They look very comfortable! I'm always amazed that cats often choose to sleep on hard surfaces, such as tables, when there are more comfy surfaces around, such as couches or chairs.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They look very comfortable! I'm always amazed that cats often choose to sleep on hard surfaces, such as tables, when there are more comfy surfaces around, such as couches or chairs.
I know! They even have our bed.. Meeka often sleeps on the coffee table when we're in the lounge room.. Or the floor. Maybe she does it cos it's cooler than the soft surfaces??

·
Registered
6,953 Posts
That is so true! As many soft, cushy places as there are to choose from, Murphy always sleeps on the hard floor. I finally gave up and put a long blanket in a circle on the floor, where he sleeps in the middle of it. It's the best of both worlds -- hard floor, circled by a soft, plush blankie. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts