Cat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm very interested in eventually having the girls on a raw diet, but I'm wording about getting enough variety. Is is possible to have a regular staple and just supplement with other meats occasionally? Would any RAW feeders be willing to post a weekly menu of what they feed their cats? I just can't visualize the logistics and need a little help.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
And I'll be sticking to prepackaged. You guys are very creative feeders. I could never keep track of all of that and would end up with a diet that wasn't balanced.

·
Registered
245 Posts
I could never keep track of all of that and would end up with a diet that wasn't balanced.
That was absolutely my fear at first, but it sounds a lot more complicated to make your own 'menu' than it actually is. There's a lot of ways to keep things balanced. At first I was balancing their meals on a daily basis, before I got a little more comfortable with things and spread it out over a weekly menu.

Not trying to diss the pre-packaged at all, I might have tried it with my cats if it wasn't so much more expensive than frankenprey (at least where I live). But if you ever want to try frankenprey for any reason, I'd be happy to help with calculations or whatever. Good luck!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts