Cat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
isn't he so cute?

We just got a hamster this past friday; and I am getting her tank all situated and decorated. But Sampson is inLOVE and I mean INLOVE with the top of the cage (which is very secure and sturdy, by the way) he just rubs his back on the mesh, haha. He cracks me up. <3

Just thought I'd share.

And since he's been such a butt lately I need to be reminded just how cute he is;

I have had him since he was 10 days old. I just love him to pieces, but he is such a trouble maker lately.. total kitten!!

·
Registered
836 Posts
Yup, Sampson's super adorable! :D I can definitely commiserate with your affectionate exasperation with the little trouble maker; Dante was a high energy mischief maker as a kitten, too. Ramona was such a calm, well-behaved kitten by comparison.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
MY Ramona is also very calm and well-behaved. I was spoiled with her, I mean she's only a year and she's still very calm and well-behaved, she is an all around great girl! [I joke with my Mom all the time because she has her sister and her sister is a hellion always giving my Mom some type of trouble - and I tell her Misty (Her cat) just needs a friend and she should adopt Ramona - but the truth of the matter is (obviously) I'd never give her Ramona (for reasons like I wouldn't rehome her anyways) but if I had to give her one it would be a kitty that's a lot more trouble than she is.] Maybe it's something in the name. :]

I still ask myself all the time - why did I do this to myself?! Boogeyman and Sophie were crazy kitties, always getting into stuff and everything - they calmed down once they hit two, and THEN we got Ramona, who like I said has always been calm and everything but not when it came to the christmas tree, she knocked that thing over multiple times, [our fault, we should've tied it back] but then now that she's better [although who knows - this'll be our second christmas with her] we now have Sampson. & he makes me debate if I even WANT to get a tree, haha.

*shakes head* what did I get myself into?

Thank you everyone for all of your compliments on how cute he is; looking at these pictures of him as a baby make me fall inlove with him all over again. [: He is just a special boy, he still is very cuddley and wants my attention, too, which I like about him. Delilah [the hamster] seems to be his new best friend.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi Marcia! Sampson and Delilah have met through the cage, I actually took Delilah out of her cage and held her yesterday and let her meet my dogs, and a few of the kitties, but nothing long or too crazy, Sampson wasn't around for the meet & greet - haha, he was actually probably causing mischief somewhere else. ;p

1 - 7 of 7 Posts